Titans Tower v2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Titans Tower v2

Choose.Create.Role Play

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadow's Tale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Shadow

Shadow's Tale Empty
PostSubject: Shadow's Tale   Shadow's Tale I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:08 pm

Steel City was to tough, so I decided to go to the city's twin: Jump City. It seemed more nice, more calm. Everything was so peaceful, and so beautiful. Happy family's everywhere, having a picnic in Central Park. Just loving, and it made me sick! pale .-Shoots gun at a family picnic- "If I can't have a happy family, no one can Twisted Evil !" The entire park ran for their lives. "Run, Run as fast as you can, you can't catch me! I'm Shadow Mother F****ers!"-Speed runs to a little baby and shoots in the head and the mother screams and cries- "Oh come on, he was probably gonna grow up a gansta anyways, why not end his life before he ruins it himself?" "You monster!" The mother yelled. "Flattery will get you in hell!"-Shoots her in the heart- "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA! Jump City will be mine!"
Back to top Go down
RedXx

RedXx

Shadow's Tale Empty
PostSubject: Re:Shadow's Tale   Shadow's Tale I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 11:43 pm

I was walking by, doing my daily thing, looking for something to steal. Then I spotted some guy in the park shooting people. At first I was gonna go on my way, if the cops weren't there to stop him why should I care? Then I looked back, saw all the innocent people getting shot and thought, hey, this guy is gonna steal my street cred. Mad. Why that son of a....ugh, better go and stop him. I changed into the Red Xx costume in an ally, and went back to the park.
"Hey emo punk! This city is mine to terrorize, so get you skinny ass out of here before I put my foot up it!"
Back to top Go down

Shadow's Tale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Titans Tower v2  :: Role Playing :: Jump City-
Jump to: